ClearView offers our railing in a variety of colors to compliment your home and decking. Each color is powder coated onto the aluminum using and ionic bond process, making it much more durable and long lasting than conventional painted rails.
The following colors are from our standard powder coat lines. They all have the same price and lead time. NOTE: Colors may vary due to screen output settings and / or printing quality. To see actual samples of the colors, please visit your local ClearView dealer.
If you are looking to get a custom powder coat for your rail, ClearView also offers a large range of custom colors (at an additional price and lead time). To see a custom color chart, please contact your local dealer or contact ClearView directly @ 1-800-642-9179 or email@example.com. Or, simply download our Color Chart.
ClearView also offers different tints of glass further customize your railing system. Here are a few of the most common and popular glass shades (NOTE: any glass but clear is sold for an additional charge and will be cut custom to the size determined by the customer).
If there is a specific shade of glass that you want for your railing, you can contact ClearView @ 1-800-642-9179 to speak to a representative who can schedule a time to meet with you and show you the different samples of glass we have to offer. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KDL Enterprises can provide a “Green” environmentally safe coating for any of our products that VIRTUALLY ELIMINATES THE NEED FOR CLEANING! This revolutionary technology only requires Sunlight and Water (rain) to activate its process of destroying and washing away organic materials from the surface.
• Glazing stays cleaner longer. For touchup cleaning use only vinegar and water
• TIO2 Nano-Technology accelerates the continuous photo-catalytic breakdown of any
• The resulting Hydrophilic action causes water to sheet on the surface and rinse away the decomposed dirt from the surface more efficiently.
• Glass surface dries more quickly with minimal spotting and streaking.
• No unsightly tint or reflective surface.
• Reduces dew formation and collection on the glass surface.
• Reduces UV transmittance
• Factory applied to new Western ClearView railing glass
• FDA and EPA approved.
• Safe for humans and pets.
• Continues to work for 5-8 years
Choose from a variety of options from our glass railing solutions.
Choose from a variety of options from our picket system solutions.
Choose from a variety of options from our welded picket solutions.